Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Payroll Bureau
Contact Name: Carla Hunt
Job Location: Norfolk
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £20000 - £22000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Our client are looking to recruit a Payroll assistant for our Norwich based office, who will be will be primarily responsible for assisting with the administration and processing of payrolls within the team, to provide a first-class payroll bureau service.
* Undertake a range of computerised and manual payroll processing assignments from start to finish.
* To provide excellent customer service.
* To actively provide a first point of contact for clients
* To keep up to date and learn new skills as the client work demands
* Effectively manage own time on assignments
* Process Payroll End of Year Returns
* Assist with queries from clients and internally within the team, providing day to day support to Trainee Payroll Processors as and when required
* Reconcile and to resolving any issues with reference to both the client and to colleagues
* Assist with payroll processing from other team members allocations
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
* Proven skills and experience in computerised and manual client payroll processing
* Previous payroll software experience, preferably Star
* Demonstrate a basic understanding of PAYE
* Demonstrate a high standard of competence in processing basic payroll assignments.
* Demonstrate a competent knowledge of the following: starters, leavers, RTI and EPS