Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Dominique Smith
Job Location: Birmingham
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £23000 - £27000 Per Annum
We are working for a leading organisation who are seeking a Payroll Administrator to join their team. They are looking for someone who wants to start or develop their career in payroll and develop their career. They will offer heaps of training! This role is FULLY REMOTE but must have SAGE 50 experience!
* Managing all aspects of payroll (start-finish), consisting of multiple monthly pay dates and differing terms and conditions across employers.
* Accurately input payroll data, balance reports and dispatch payrolls to schools, meeting required audit checks.
* Process various statutory forms for example: P45s, Starter Declarations, Student Loans, P60, and P11d’s. Comply with the requirements for Auto Enrolment and Real Time Information.
* Liaise proactively with HR colleagues to ensure that all contractual changes are administered effectively in time for payroll deadlines.
* Manually calculate salary changes where necessary, including back pay, overpayments, leavers, annual leave and other ad hoc manual payments.
* Apply statutory provisions including, PAYE, National Insurance, Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, Statutory Adoption Pay, Student loans and Attachment to Earnings Orders.
* Process data, edit, revise and print letters, tables, reports and other materials as appropriate.
* Complete monthly and annual Local Government and Teachers’ Pension returns in accordance with statutory deadlines.
This will be 3 days in the office and 2 WFH. Please apply today!