Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Educations
Contact Name: Dominique Smith
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £38000 - £40000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
We a are working with an education company who are seeking a Payroll Administrator to join them as a business. This role would be a sole role processing the payroll from end to end and managing all aspects. This person must have strong technical knowledge and be confident in a sole role. Amazing organisation to join offering some great benefits.
* Be responsible for collecting, calculating, and entering all payroll data into the iTrent payroll system for c.700 staff.
* Process starter, leaver, and other changes through payroll
* Prepare and upload ESS (self-service) user profiles
* Maintain ESS profiles and resolve access to the payslip/P60 portal
* Reconcile joiners against safeguarding practices at the College
* Process court orders and statutory payments, HMRC notifications (RTI, tax codes, student loans), College property charges, salary sacrifices: Childcare vouchers scheme, Cycle to Work, School Fees
* Ad hoc deductions/reductions from pay i.e., advances, over payments, common room subscriptions
* Monthly College accommodation charges as deductions from net: rent, utilities, and council tax
* Annual updates: September pay uplifts, new year tax codes and student loans, April earnings assessments of existing members in childcare vouchers scheme
* Manage the processing and administration of payrolls including RTI submissions, P60, P11D, P45.
* Third party updates: pension joiners, leavers, personal details changes
* Liaise with departments to ensure timesheets are correctly completed, authorised, and received in a timely manner
* Take the lead in the development and usage of the Payroll and HR database.
* Undertake duties related to the efficient management of the payroll function.
* Update and maintain staff information systems, both manual and computerised.
* Prepare staffing reports from both hard copy and databases as required.
* Write correspondence including letters and emails.