Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Recruitment
Contact Name: Sarah Butler
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £26000 - £28000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Our client is seeking an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their busy team.
* Manage multiple fortnightly high volume payrolls within a team
* Submit all BACS, EPS & FPS files on time
* Submit pension contribution on time
* Submitting PAYE & AOE BACS on time
* Checking and validating new starter documentation before setting them up on the system
* Ensure all employees adhere to UK guidelines with right to work in the UK
* Monitor the payroll mailbox and ensure all queries are dealt with
* Tracking, processing, and amending holiday pay, Statutory Sickness Pay and other forms of leave such as maternity/paternity pay, etc.
* Dealing with queries
You will have:
* Previous experience within a similar capacity
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
* Intermediate to advance Excel skills. Able to use functions such as Vlookups, Hlookups, Sumifs, Ifs, Pivots
If you have previous payroll experience within a high volume busy environment, and ready for a new challenge then please apply now!