Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Tayla Marie Overland
Job Location: Birmingham
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
We are working with a successful and high reputable law firm who are seeking a Payroll Administrator to join their team. This role offers the opportunity to process both a UK and International payroll (35 countries!)
* Knowledge of payroll practices and procedures, including salary sacrifice, RTI, Statutory & Occupational Parental Payments (SSP, SMP, SPP , SAP & SHPLP) and Automatic Enrolment.
* Understanding of complex payroll systems and previous experience of pension administration would be beneficial.
* Strong reconciliation and IT skills, especially Microsoft Office, Excel and Word are required with a sound financial awareness.
* Experience of project related work including implementations, data gathering / analysis as well user acceptance testing (UAT) would be beneficial in this role, as would experience in a high volume payroll environment.
* Knowledge of International Payroll processes are also desirable but not essential.
* Ensure accurate transmission of data, processing and payments, including payroll disbursements and reconciliations.
* Benefits administration including season ticket loans, childcare vouchers, pensions, and all other benefits.
This role will be on a hybrid working pattern of 2/3 days in the office. If you’re keeping your options open, please apply today!