Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Barrie Wreford
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll Administrator (remote working)
Job Salary: £18 - £20 Per Hour
2 Months Plus
My client, a Market Leader in Business Services are seeking an Payroll Administrator will be required to support the payroll team in processing client’s payroll ensuring an efficient, professional and high quality service is provided to the client in an accurate and timely manner using STAR. .
Duties and responsibilities
* Responsible for accurate, complete and timely processing of weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrolls, remittances and filings with appropriate tax authorities/pension providers as required and payments to employees.
* Responsible for meeting the indicated deadlines for each allocated client task.
* Performing tasks in compliance with company policies relating to payroll to ensure requirements are followed consistently and in full for each payroll cycle.
* Performing basic tasks in compliance with employment legislation, data protection and control risk within payroll function.
* Performing basic tasks to support payroll tasks.
* Perform basic standard defined tasks to on-board new clients.
* Keeps up to date with changes in local payroll and tax legislation.
* Provides administrative support to the payroll team as required.