Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Payroll Bureau
Contact Name: Ryan Camilleri
Job Location: Wiltshire
Job Title: Payroll Advisor
Job Salary: £32,000 - £36,000 Per Annum
Are you detail-oriented, organized, and ready to be a crucial part of the behind-the-scenes magic within a Car Dealership? We’re seeking a dedicated Payroll Advisor to join our team and manage their internal employees on a monthly basis
* Calculating employee salaries using the Iris Cascade software package. This includes receiving and collating information from individual dealerships and entering the data, including information such as commission, bonuses, sickness, absence and maternity, in a timely and accurate manner.
* Provide accurate reconciliation of all payroll entries and calculate and adjust accruals.
* Manage all internal and external communications and ensure required amendments are actioned. This will include changes such as adding new starters, removing leavers (including P45 generation) and actioning any directives from HMRC.
* Manage year end processing including the preparation and distribution of P60 and P11D documents to relevant staff and HMRC reporting.
* Responsible for pension administration including starters, leavers, adjustments and retirements. Also responsible for generating pension reports and managing Auto-enrolment.
* Ensure timely and accurate submissions to HMRC on a monthly and annual basis, helping to resolve employee queries where possible.
* Manage company car reporting to HMRC.
* Generate monthly General Ledger entries using the payroll system by preparing monthly payroll and accounting journal entries, adjustments and corrections, verifying financial coding, ensuring data integrity and following internal accounts rules and policies.
* Ensure compliances with corporate and statutory requirements.
* Assist with audit processes as required.
* Perform sickness absence processing including monitoring contractual and statutory sick pay entitlements. Escalate to HR when required.
* Experience within full end to end payroll processing including calculating employee salaries, providing accurate reconciliation of all payroll entries, calculating and adjusting accruals, managing year end processing, (including P11d preparation and submission) and administering company car reporting to the HMRC.
* Auto enrolment and RTI
* IRIS CASCADE
* Sole payroll experience
* CIPP qualified.
* Management of company car schemes