Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Barrie Wreford
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll and Benefits Advisor
Job Salary: £180 - £180 Per Day
My Client, a Global Market Leader has a requirement for a EMEA Payroll Analyst for an 6TH Months interim basis.
You will have the independence to work on your own initiative, under the supervision of the EMEA Payroll Manager and help improve the payroll function to better support the needs of the business.
The Pay and Benefits Team will be implementing a new payroll platform, and they need a Pay and Benefits Advisor to assist them with the accurate processing of the monthly payroll during the implementation project.
The payrolls covered in the role are for (UK based employees) and Europe employees (based in Belgium, Germany, Denmark, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, and Netherlands).
* Collate, input, and share monthly payroll instructions with the outsourced payroll provider in line with agreed deadlines.
* Analyse output provided by the outsourced payroll provider, to ensure accuracy of employee and third-party payments and follow up on any discrepancies.
* Support the team with the migration of payrolls onto the new payroll platform.
* Act as a contact for employee queries relating to pay and benefits.
* Assist with items outside of the normal payroll processing tasks, which contribute to the successful implementation, such as data comparison, identification of defects, parallel runs, and designing new processes.