Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Dominique Smith
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll Appreciate
Job Salary: £18000 - £20000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
We are working with a local Chartered Accountancy who are looking for a Junior Payroll Administrator. They are looking for someone with no previous payroll experience who they can train and develop a new career. Ideally you will have excellent communication and numerous skills. They are looking for someone who is switched on and keen to learn. Offering full training for the right person and will teach on all aspects on payroll processing.
* Preparation of weekly and monthly payrolls for clients using IRIS Earnie software, including calculating, and processing adjustments, producing payroll summaries and payslips for each client as required.
* Preparation and completion of weekly and monthly RTI Returns and Employer forms.
* Setting up new PAYE schemes and online filing
* End of year processing including collating and providing P60s, PAYE reconciliations, final submissions or Earlier Year Updates where required
* Validation of data before forwarding to client to ensure accuracy of details
* Ensuring that client expectations for payroll deadlines are met and submissions are made to HMRC in accordance with the deadlines
* Assist with client questions and liaise with HMRC where necessary to resolve issues on behalf of the client
* Liaising with other departments
* Dealing with daily correspondence, telephone calls, emails, etc
* Good knowledge of current employer legislation relating to Statutory payments, Redundancy, Auto Enrolment, and all other related PAYE matters is essential for this role.