Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Manufacturing
Contact Name: Megan Fox
Job Location: Hertfordshire
Job Title: Payroll Assistant
Job Salary: £25,000 - £25,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Are you a current payroller looking to enhance your career within an established organisation? Our client based in the Watford area are currently seeking a new Payroll Assistant to join their small, but experienced team!
Based within a developed team you will be supporting with a full start to finish payroll processing across multiple sites within the UK.
This permanent position will require someone with strong organisation skills and a great team player! A great opportunity for someone looking to develop their skills into a long-term career – offering the chance to achieve further strengths and progress within the payroll field.
Hours: Monday to Friday (8am-5pm) – flexibility to start at 9am if needed.
As a Payroll Assistant, you will be responsible for..
* Collate all UK payroll information from all locations, liaising with regional managers and HR support.
* Processing accurate starter and leaver forms, P45’s, non-attendance forms and HMRC related information.
* Completing calculations of statutory maternity, sick and holiday pay.
* Processing of manual calculations and producing monthly salary reports.
* Issuing monthly payslips for employees and submitting RTI’s each month to HMRC.
* Producing and uploading of BACs payments.
* Responsible for the Year end process including production of P60’s for employees.
* Auto-enrolment into the workplace pension scheme and submitting of monthly payment schedules.
* Monitoring the inbox and answering queries from staff.
* 6-months payroll experience as a minimum.
* Confidence in processing high-volume payroll across multi-sites.
* Familiar of processing maternity and sickness whilst submitting payslips.
23 days holiday + Bank holidays.
Free Parking on-site.