Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Chartered Accountants
Contact Name: Rosie McIntyre
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll Assistant Manager
Job Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
A top Chartered Accountancy are currently seeking an experienced Payroll Assistant Manager who is switched on, confident and can easily integrate into a small team. This is a newly created role due to continued growth and success.
Reporting into the Payroll Manager, the Payroll Assistant Manager will work closely with a team of Payroll Administrators, ensuring accurate payroll delivery for a number of clients.
Key responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
* Supporting the payroll manager in the day to day running of the team, and covering in their absence
* Training, development and delegation of tasks
* Dealing with complex and escalated payroll queries
* Processing own portfolio of clients payroll, from start to finish on a weekly and monthly basis
* Prepare year end returns for clients including P60s
* Liaising with HMRC
* Checking payroll team member’s payroll prior to submission
* Full CIPP qualification
* Excellent UK payroll knowledge, ideally from a clients payroll background within a practice or bureau
* Similar experience in a supervisory role – can confidently delegate tasks and support a team
* The ability to work to own initiative with minimal guidance
* Excellent organisation skills and a keen eye for detail
This role comes with an excellent benefits package and long term development and progression opportunities. Hybrid working on offer, following initial training period.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful organisation who are benefitting from organic and acquisitive growth!
45752RM / INDPAY