Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Sarah Butler
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll & Benefits Specialist
Job Salary: £35000 - £40000 Per Annum
Our client is seeking an experienced Payroll & Benefits Specialist to join their team.
* Assisting and supporting the payroll functions in accordance with local laws and regulations for UK Payroll.
* Keeping up to date with local legislative changes that may impact payroll processes including UK Pension Regulation, EU Working Time Regulations.
* Responsible for preparation timely reporting to external bodies including monthly reporting to HMRC.
* Assist the Senior Manager to continuously assess employee benefits in order to be competitive in market.
* Keeping up to date with local legislative changes that may impact benefit offerings.
* Engaging with potential Benefit providers and undertaking due diligence in accordance to company and 3rd parties.
* Assist and prepare regular reviews of Benefit providers and give support when issues arise including policy renewals and tenders.
* Assist with the management of all Benefit related invoices/payments ensuring they are processed accurately and efficiently in accordance with company policy.
* Payroll, Benefits Policies, Processes and Documentation.
* Responsible for maintaining up to date Payroll policies and processes ensuring consistency in all jurisdictions.
* Keeping up to date with local legislative changes that may impact HR processes and payrolls.
You will have:
* Previous payroll processing experience from start to finish.
* Benefits Administration experience.
* Worked with the implementation of a new Payroll and HR system.
* Strong excel including vlookups and pivot tables.
If you have all of the above and seeking a new challenge then please apply now!