Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Payroll Bureau
Contact Name: Yama Sakha
Job Location: Ontario
Job Title: Payroll & Benefits Supervisor
Job Salary: $70,000 - $85,000 Per Annum
Reporting to the HR Director, the Payroll & Benefits Supervisor, you will lead and manage the payroll team while also Accurately overseeing all payroll and benefits information in conjunction with the Payroll and Benefits Coordinators. You will also set up new employees, dealing with their queries, biweekly reconciliations, processing the payroll and accurate tax and other deductions in line with government requirements. There is plenty of scope for you to identify opportunities for improvements and mould the role. In addition, you will have responsibility for developing your team through the setting and reviewing of objectives, training plans and annual appraisals.
As a seasoned payroller, ideally you have graduated with a University degree, you have over 5+ years of experience gained within a large business; you will enjoy working in a modern office building in a progressive business with an attractive benefits package. Your staff management experience, advanced Excel skills will help you and your team progress. This position is based in London, ON and is required to work on site.
Key Skills for this role include:
* CPA, PCP, or PLP designation
* Management experience within a payroll environment
* Strict attention to detail; solid judgment and strong analytical skills
* Tech savvy, flexible but firm
* Advanced Excel proficiency
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization
* Well-developed problem-solving skills; committed to quality service
Please apply if you match the above criteria and email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.