Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Jessica Townsend
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Payroll Commisions Accountant
Job Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
My client is Business Consultancy firm in central Manchester area who are currently recruiting for a Part Qualified Payroll accountant to join their team. This role offers the opportunity to shape and guide a more junior member of the team as well as being part of a large group of extremely successful international businesses. Working as part of a small team this role will need someone who can get involved with tasks at all levels.
Reporting to the Head of Payroll & Commissions, your responsibilities will include working alongside colleagues within Group Payroll, Finance and senior sales heads throughout the Group to ensure timely, accurate processing and the provision of good quality reporting/MI. This role also involves being responsible for commission payments for the group.
* Support the Group Payroll & Accounts team with month/year end responsibilities.
* Control account reconciliations
* Commission Payments
* Carry out periodic and adhoc reporting tasks across UK Group payroll
* Assist the UK Group with IR35 compliance
* Maintain records of international movements, regulations and reporting requirements
* Ensure the accurate calculation of sales commission payments under multiple reward structures.
* Coordinate and prioritise workload of Commission Assistant, ensuring that deadlines are met.
* Be the main contact for all sales commission related queries
* Maintain commission system and apply updates to commission structures for permanent and temporary changes
* Work closely with Sales, Finance & IT Dev teams to manage and optimise the current commission systems and manual processes.
* Carry out commission analysis to ensure accuracy, working alongside finance teams to produce and develop relevant MI
* Produce monthly MI to wider Finance teams
* Ensure controls are rigorous, maintained and documented
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to work as part of a busy team and under time pressures
* Possess strong communication skills
* Ability to organise and prioritise workloads
* Strong MS Excel skills
* Strong analytical thinking, commercial understanding and problem solving skills.
* Proactive mindset
* Part Qualified
This is a business with excellent benefits including:
* 25 days holiday
* Additional days after service
* A discount and perk scheme
* Free breakfast every Monday
* Free fruit, tea and coffee during the week.
* Birthdays off work
* Paid overtime
* Company related bonus after service
* Commission on Referrals
* 9am -5pm