Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Megan Fox
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll Coordinator
Job Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
We are pleased to be partnered with a leading business services brand who due to continued growth and success are seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic Payroll Coordinator to join their growing payroll team.
Reporting into the Payroll Manager and with lots of growth coming soon to the department, this role will be responsible for processing of the UK based Payrolls to meet both internal and statutory deadlines. Working within the Finance department you will ensure accuracy against high-volume processes whilst being involved with the benefits administration.
Permanent vacancy – offering hybrid-working after training in the Richmond office.
Candidates MUST be flexible and willing to take on change – there is an upcoming re-structure to the payroll and system implementation – where office location will change early next year to Charing Cross location. Hours; 9am-5pm.
* Ensure that all payroll changes are entered into the Payroll Bureau software accurately.
* Producing monthly payroll analysis, headcount, starters & leavers, pension, Share Save, Dental Plan reports for distribution to internal customers.
* Liaising with new starters to arrange completion of Starter Declaration and submission of P45.
* Supporting Payroll Manager in preparation of journals, reconciliation of payroll related balance sheet accounts and ensuring third party payments and data loads are completed on time.
* Dealing with general payroll correspondence and queries relating to Tax, NIC, employees etc.
* Preparation of the monthly pension contributions and the uploading of the files via the portal in accordance with set deadlines.
* Assisting with the legacy monthly pension scheme admin and annual return.
* Ad-hoc reports and data analysis.
* Supporting the Payroll Manager and cover during their absence.
* Solid Payroll Background within UK based processes.
* Excellent communication and customer service skills.
* Comfortable in a busy, fast-paced environment.
* PAYE and Benefits experience.
Benefits for you!..
* 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Christmas closure.
* Pension Enrolment
* Life Assurance
* Dental Plan
* Private Healthcare
* Parking nearby site.
Please apply if you are interested!