Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Megan Fox
Job Location: Berkshire
Job Title: Payroll Executive
Job Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Are you a current Payroller looking for your next move in the market?.. Start 2024 with a new, growing business who focuses on providing the best services to their clients in Consultancy and Finance!
Sitting within a medium-sized team, you will be a part of a great-cultured and dynamic workspace, supported in your next steps within the Payroll field. A great place to build a future and make impact.
More about the role..
Reporting into the Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for the provision of accurate and timely outsourced payrolls for a variety of different clients and business – abiding to statutory regulations whilst holding a strong customer focus. A great chance to improve your skillset in Payroll; becoming a true expert and consultant.
* Managing payroll deadlines and requirements of your own personal portfolio of payroll clients whilst running a start to finish process.
* Ensuring you have up to date knowledge of statutory and legislative regulations by attending in-house training courses.
* Managing import/export of new employee data onto the payroll platform, including:
* Variations and adjustments to salary changes
* Changes to benefits and allowances and different contract types
* Childcare Voucher schemes
* Pension deductions
* Processing statutory payments.
* Generating payroll reports, P45s etc., using systems and Microsoft Excel.
* Distributing payslips to multiple platforms.
* Submitting reports to HMRC via RTI.
* Managing client billing.
* Ensuring procedures and key control documents are kept up to date for auditing purposes.
What we require from you..
* Good practical knowledge and understanding on payroll calculations and UK legislation.
* Previous 1-2 years within a Payroll background.
* Bureau or client experience is desirable.
* Passion for customer service and ability to maintain relationships.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Excellent organisation skills with the ability to meet strict deadlines.
Please apply if you feel you hold the suitable experience for the position.