Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Recruitment
Contact Name: Megan Fox
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll Executive
Job Salary: £36,000 - £40,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
A brand-new Payroll Executive position has been created – reporting into the Payroll Team Lead, you will be responsible for managing the payroll and benefits administration for International regions across the payroll division for the organisation. The role will push you forward in a busy, challenging payroll environment and allow you to achieve further strengths in your payroll career taking on a full payroll administration process.
Sitting within a wider HR team – you will work alongside a small payroll department, liaising with the Finance team as and when needed also.
The suitable candidate will hold a strong payroll knowledge base and be very comfortable in end-to-end UK processing. Excellent communication skills are essential, having the ability to grow strong key stakeholder relationships within the team and wider department.
Offering the ability to learn key payroll processes – this is a great opportunity to enhance on a current payroll skill set, with progression to grow within the business and team!
As a Payroll Executive, you will be responsible for..
* Processing global payrolls, particularly UK/Europe/Asia payroll over all aspects.
* Working as part of the team and helping with other payrolls, including covering for absences.
* Responsible for timely and accurate submissions, including review and final sign offs.
* Completing year-end processes and other payroll audits.
* Resolving queries from employees, internal/external stakeholders.
* Assisting with commission errors whilst reviewing and recommending process automation/other improvements.
* Partnering with HR/Finance/IT to work on new projects
* Processing of Benefit Administration and reporting – including joiners, leavers, queries.
* Strong experience in processing end to end UK Payrolls – Essential.
* Knowledge on Salary Sacrifice / AE Pensions is Essential.
* EMEA/International payroll processing is highly desirable.
* ADP experience is highly desirable.
Hours: 8:30am-5:30pm / 9am-6pm.
Benefits: 25 days holiday / 4% Pension enrolment / X4 Life Assurance Cover / Health Cash Plans / Vitality Healthcare / Flexitime / Nursery Vouchers / Salary Sacrifice schemes.