Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Gemma Creamer
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll Manager
Job Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the well-established payroll team on a hybrid working basis. Our client is looking for an experienced Payroll Manager to lead the payroll function and report into senior management.
* Manage the end-to-end (start to finish) payroll process, ensuring that all payrolls are accurate, completed on time and all statutory submissions are performed within required deadlines
* Lead the team and organise work allocation, prioritising activity and statutory deadlines
* Ensure high levels of accuracy and right first time
* Process PllDs
* Manage the payroll function, monitoring the effectiveness of individual team members, motivating, coaching, and encouraging their development as necessary
* Provide knowledge and support to payroll administrators in accordance with legislation, best practice, policies, and procedures
* Contribute to the training and development of a dedicated team of payroll administrators
* Take ownership of issues and queries of a complex and technical nature
* Keep up to date and demonstrate knowledge of statutory requirements, policies, and procedures
* Carry out key activities in the absence of the Head of Payroll
Skills and Experience required:
* Ability to perform manual pay calculations including tax, National Insurance, pension, and statutory payments e.g., maternity, etc.
* Experience in managing end to end Payroll processes
* Agile approach, can quickly adapt to changing needs and deliver competing priorities
This role can offer a superb benefits package and a very flexible working pattern.