Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Payroll Bureau
Contact Name: Fiona O'Neill
Job Location: Kent
Job Title: Payroll Officer
Job Salary: £30,000 - £38,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
My client has have identified the need for a strong payroll professional to join the payroll function on a permanent basis. We therefore seek an experienced and responsible individual, with enthusiasm and ability to take on new challenges and help support the payroll function.
* Reviewing and processing fortnightly, monthly & quarterly client payrolls for various sized clients in a diverse range of industries.
* Act self-sufficiently in managing the client delivery.
* Ensuring policies and procedures are kept up to date and are being followed consistently
* Be proactive in improving procedures, always looking to raise the quality of the service delivered to clients.
* Ensure clients are compliant with auto enrolment pension requirements and able to answer pension related questions from both the team and clients.
* Demonstrable evidence of dealing with clients and staff in a professional manner
* Ability to problem solve and seek resolutions
* Ability to take responsibility and ownership for own work as well as wider team
* Good use of initiative
* Excellent communication skills with different stakeholders – clients, staff, partners, team across different communication channels.
* Attention to detail
* Organised with the ability to meet strict deadlines
* Logical and systematic approach
* Highly Numerate
* Strong communication skills
* Computer Literate
* Work on own initiative and a major team player