Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Recruitment
Contact Name: Anastazja Czorna
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll Officer
Job Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Our client is hiring for an ambitious Payroll Officer to join their organisation that is based in the heart of London – Barbican where you will work closely with the Payroll Manager in the Payroll department on the hybrid basis.
The key responsibility of the role will entail:
* An end-to-end payroll processing on a weekly basis and monthly
* Processing weekly timesheets for contractors and being the first point of contact to deal with any payroll queries and bill rated questions.
* Processing batch payments along with raising sales invoices for some of the contractor payrolls
* Ensure that payroll is completed timely and with a high level of accuracy
* Generate weekly margin reports, payroll journals from RSM InTime AND InPay
* Payroll reconciliation reporting and investigation of differences
* Reviewing and generating sales invoices and self-billing invoices
* Deal with internal and external stakeholders where necessary and assist Payroll Manager with other payroll when needed along
* Assisting with payroll items in annual audit
Skills and Experience:
* 2+ Years payroll experience
* Experience of payroll in recruitment sector preferably but not essential
* Ability to solve pay and bill queries and seek resolutions within the agreed timeline.
* Good understanding of UK PAYE legislations
* Critical attention to detail and problem solving.
* Excellent time management and organisational skills.
* Demonstrated excellent phone customer service skills and email, etc.
* Demonstrated ability to learn and apply basic concepts in new situations.
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
* Responsible individual with the ability to take on new challenges and help support the payroll function.
* Experience of RSM InTime/InPay
* Experience of Bulhorn