Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Childcare
Contact Name: Megan Fox
Job Location: Worcestershire
Job Title: Payroll Officer
Job Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
We are excited to be partnered with a leading Charity, providing support and guidance on services within the community – who are looking to expand in their payroll department, seeking a brand-new Payroll Officer to start ASAP!
This role will provide the opportunity to oversee and manage a start to finish payroll for a variety of clients within the organisation whilst working within an established team. The candidate will be involved within a high-scale payroll, overseeing end to end services to provide an accurate delivery on the pay cycle within the company’s community.
The suitable candidate will be confident in start to finish Payroll Processes, whilst being easily adaptable and happy to hit the ground running with minimal training. A great chance to develop in the Payroll sector!
Permanent vacancy – Hybrid-working after training commenced.
Hours; 35hrs (9am-5pm, Monday to Friday)
* To assist in all aspects of the monthly payroll – Liaising with business partners and employees to ensure that pay records and absence records are maintained accurately.
* Be involved with a new system implementation taking place for the Payroll, being adaptable to changes coming.
* Processing of expenses and benefits whilst resolving any differences.
* Preparing for the statutory year-end tax returns such as P35, P60, P14 and P11D’s.
* Reconcile payroll records and record information relevant to year end on a monthly basis.
* To keep updated with relevant changes in employment law, statutory legislation, Real Time Information, Auto Enrolment etc.
* Work to tight deadlines and respond in a flexible way to the changing demands of the business.
* Start to finish Payroll background. – Essential.
* Excellent team player, holding strong communication skills.
* Knowledge and understanding on UK Payroll legislation and Tax.
* Comfortable in a busy, fast-paced environment whilst being able to multitask.
Benefits for you!..
* 30 days holiday + Bank Holidays! – Increasing after 1-year of service, up to 35 days in total.
* Parking Onsite
* Pension/Death in Service/Long-service rewards/cycle to work schemes/wellbeing centre/MAT,PAT, Adoption Leave.
Please apply if you feel this role could be suitable for you and your skillset!