Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: IT Services
Contact Name: Fiona O'Neill
Job Location: Hampshire
Job Title: Payroll Officer
Job Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
My client has have identified the need for payroll officer to join the payroll function on a permanent basis. We therefore seek a responsible individual, with enthusiasm and the ability to take on new challenges and help support the payroll function.
Ensure payroll data is processed accurately and within agreed timeframes
Working with the HR Operations Manager ensure payroll data is processed accurately and within agreed timeframes
* Ensure the accurate completion of administration relating to HR and Payroll, including reports and day-to-day requirements
* Support the process of payroll year end, including P60s and P11D submissions to HMRC
* Provide first line support to managers and employees on payroll and pension related issues
* Process all information to enable the accurate management of the payroll system, incorporating starters and leavers
* Record all documents within an appropriate filing system so that they can be fully audited by either internal or external bodies
* Provide data to various third parties as required by law or Company processes, such as HMRC, pension provider etc.
* Produce and/or issue to employees’ documents such as monthly payslip, HMRC forms, pension notifications etc…
* Provide reports to the HR Operations Manager
* Be responsible for your own continuing professional development.
What you Bring to the Team
* * At least 1-2 years payroll experience
* Previous data entry experience
* Keen eye for detail
* Strong Microsoft Office skills (particularly Excel)