Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Payroll Bureau
Contact Name: Liam Nally
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Payroll Officer
Job Salary: £23,000 - £28,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
I am working alongside a payroll bureau based in the Sale area who are looking to add a Payroll Officer to their established team of 4. They are going through vast rapid growth with their client portfolio and are looking for an experienced payroll candidate.
* Technical skills including systems & excel
* 2 + Years Payroll experience desirable
* Bureau / Practice / Client payroll experience ideally
* Support the busy payroll department high volume starters and leavers
* Must have very strong Excel as lots of manual processing
* High volume, fast paced role
* Provide comprehensive advice to employees in relation to payroll queries
* Ensuring all necessary payments are made within the deadlines set, for example Pension Contributions.
* Manual calculations
* Pensions & HMRC Submissions focus
* Experience of T & A system useful
* Sage system ideally
* Salary up to £28,000
* Hybrid working
* Parking on-site
* Flexitime working
* Up to 33 days paid holiday
* Social events
* CIPP funding potentially
Normal working hours are 35hours per week, 9:00am to 5.00pm with 1-hour unpaid break.
If this sounds like your next best opportunity, apply directly or call on 0161 523 5585 and ask for Liam Nally to discuss the role further.