Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Recruitment
Contact Name: Fiona O'Neill
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll Officer
Job Salary: £30000 - £32000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
We are working for a leading organisation who are seeking a payroll Officer. You will work closely with the Payroll Manager, Payroll Team, HR and Finance to ensure an effective and timely payroll service is provided to the business. The role will include but is not limited to:
* Ensuring you keep up to date with new legislation.
* Overseeing all monthly payroll runs, ensuring accuracy of data and compliance with legal requirements.
* Providing advice and guidance to employees on pay & tax related queries.
* Providing monthly updates to the Board in relation to the budget, legal updates and payroll related initiatives in line with the company strategy.
* Analysis and reporting on financial data relating to payroll and providing meaningful data to internal stakeholders.
* Strong knowledge of payroll systems and integrations.
* Developing and streamlining payroll related processes.
* Dealing with external local & government bodies HMRC, local council for pay deduction related queries.
* Overall responsibility for employee documentation including legal ‘Right to work’ documents.
* Processing TUPE IN/OUT, handling different terms & conditions, assisting in preparation of Employer Liability Information sheet.