Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Recruitment
Contact Name: Rosie McIntyre
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll & Pensions Accountant
Job Salary: £44044 - £49836 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
We are partnered with a leading charity who are seeking a dedicated and knowledgeable payroll professional to join them on a permanent, full time basis. This is a sole role and will take responsibility of the entire payroll function for the company.
As Payroll & Pensions Accountant, you will report into the Head of Financial Accounting and will work closely alongside Finance and HR.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
* Manage the payroll and pension function which part-managed using Payrite
* Liaising with Payrite on a daily basis
* Liaise with Scottish Widoes and Mercer on pension related matters
* Ensure accounting journals are up to date with costs
* Lead and organise Pensions Governance meetings
* Lead on the processing of reward and benefits including P11ds, childcare vouchers, bike to work etc
* Reconcile monthly payroll and pension control accounts
* Strong technical payroll & pensions experience
* Some experience of knowledge of payroll accounting
* Previous experience in/ or confidence of working within a sole payroll post
* Able to take responsibility of entire payroll function and work autonomously
This role offers flexi hours as well as hybrid working (a minimum of 2 days per week in the office).
Closing date: 2nd December
Interviews: WC 12th December