Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Megan Fox
Job Location: Berkshire
Job Title: Payroll Senior
Job Salary: £38,000 - £40,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Are you a current Payroller looking for your next move in the market?.. Start 2024 with a new, growing business who focuses on providing the best services to their clients in Consultancy and Finance!
Sitting within a medium-sized team, you will be a part of a great-cultured and dynamic workspace, supported in your next steps within the Payroll field. A great place to build a future and make impact.
More about the role..
Stepping into the Team as a Senior member, you will assist the Payroll Manager and Leaders in the operation and dynamic of the team, whilst managing your own client payrolls – ensuring strict deadlines are met and completing escalation of technical and commercial queries.
* Managing your own client portfolio from start to finish which may consist of some of the larger and more complex payrolls.
* Reviewing payrolls processed by other members of the team – assisting with training and development when and if needed.
* Processing / publishing BACS files for approval.
* Service multiple clients with the focus on support of the team and the Team Leader, to deliver excellent service to our clients.
* Writing and updating procedure notes where necessary.
* Positively contributing to the team and its overall future development and success.
* Supporting and covering for the Team Leader when they are unavailable.
* Demonstrating company values and setting an example for peers and new staff.
* Adhering to internal policies and procedures.
What we need from you..
* Strong background in Payroll – with exposure to International and client-based payrolls.
* Passion for excellent customer service and maintaining quality relationships.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal with individuals at all levels.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.