Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Retail
Contact Name: Fiona O'Neill
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll Specialist
Job Salary: £33,000 - £37,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
My client has have identified the need for a payroll specialist to join the payroll function on a permanent basis. We therefore seek an experienced and responsible individual, with enthusiasm and ability to take on new challenges and help support the payroll function.
Here you will find a hardworking and dynamic atmosphere, an environment that thrives on excellence, technical innovations and excellent products will offer you plenty of room to prove your performance..
You will find an open, pragmatic and fair partner who is always open to new ideas, visions and challenges and who is willing to communicate with you.
Behind all our activities are loyal, highly motivated and committed people with a strong team spirit. Without such people, it would not be possible to achieve our ambitious targets and results.
* Manage and administer the UK and Republic of Ireland in-house end-to-end payroll
* Process and manage tax year end for UK and Ireland
* Carry out all processes relating to the payroll system, ensuring all payroll deadlines are met
* Ensure all HR payroll related information is kept up to date and all employees are paid correctly
* Ensure all payroll related functions are processed within the deadlines i.e. P45’s, P11D’s and pension contributions
* Manage and respond to all matters and queries relating to payroll
* Process any employee advances subject to required approval
* Coordinate payroll / update HR as required / Maintain payroll databases.
* Any ad hoc duties and projects as required
For the role it is essential you have experience of:
* Payroll end-to-end processing
* Solid understanding and interest in payroll legislation