Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Payroll Bureau
Contact Name: Carla Hunt
Job Location: Surrey
Job Title: Payroll Team Leader
Job Salary: £36000 - £36000 Per Annum
Currently seeking a team leader that can lead a mostly new team, and get the best out of each team member. We are seeking someone who is preferably experienced with large client contracts who is organised, resilient and fast paced with excellent payroll knowledge. They must be flexible and willing to make occasional client visits
Payroll team leader key Responsibilities and Duties include:
* Safe EMS experience preferable
* Manage & Process end to end monthly payrolls – accurately and timely
* Managing client expectations
* Coach, mentor and train other team members to ensure they perform work duties in accordance with SLAs
* Assist and support the team in responding to queries from clients, HMRC, 3rd party providers etc.
* Deal with all associated payroll processing tasks required for processing to completion of the payroll process
* Streamlining any current processes within the team/ Updating and maintaining payroll records/files
* Managing/overseeing the client relationship within the team
* Attending client meetings and calls where necessary
Payroll team leader Person Specification/ Experience:
* Star Payroll is not essential but preferable and would be a great advantage.
* Safe EMS is not essential but preferable and would be a great advantage.