Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Robert Lynch
Job Location: Oxfordshire
Job Title: Senior/HR Advisor
Job Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 Per Annum
Portfolio HR & Reward are representing an award-winning top 100 financial services brand based in Oxford looking to hire an experienced HR Advisor. This is a permanent role with hybrid working and offers flexible working hours to the suitable candidate. My client are a growing organisation offering fantastic career progression and opportunity!
If you are an experienced HR Advisor who has worked in a fast-paced corporate environment, then please apply!
* Providing advice and coaching to managers and employees on people topics such as performance, development, wellbeing, engagement, pay and benefits, sickness absence, and policies.
* Leading on employee relations cases.
* Project manage the annual renewal and ongoing management of company benefits.
* Playing a key role in implementing HR projects including employee engagement, new benefits, wellbeing/mental health, diversity & inclusion, and organisational change.
* Assisting with TUPE and acquisition related projects.
* Lead HR inductions for new starters.
* Champion the organisations performance management process.
* Contribute to the continuous improvement of employee proposition, HR policies and processes in line with legislative changes.
* Produce HR metrics reports.
Essential Job Requirements:
* Experienced HR Advisor who has worked in a fast-paced corporate environment.
* Strong experience in leading ER cases.
* Level 5 CIPD qualified at least.
* TUPE experience.