Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Payroll Bureau
Contact Name: Tia Chaston-Sargent
Job Location: Cambridgeshire
Job Title: Senior Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: Competitive Salary
Job Start Date:
Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Payroll Administrator to join their team
* Administration of all stages of the payroll processing cycle from start to finish within a team.
* Collating all information and documentation required for monthly processing.
* Assisting with the payroll reporting and reconciliations.
* Liaising with HM Revenue & Customs and third-party providers when dealing with payroll related queries.
* Being the first point of contact for internal payroll queries.
* Responsible for answering queries on our helpdesk.
* Day-to-day organisation of payroll and benefit administration.
* Processing starters and leavers admin and pension administration.
You will have;
* Recent payroll experience and up to date with current legislation
* Good working knowledge of payroll processing & procedures
* Good technical knowledge inclusive of all aspects of Auto-Enrolment for pensions
* Ability to communicate with both internal stakeholders and HMRC
* Excellent communication skills
If you have the above then please apply now