Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Barrie Wreford
Job Location: London
Job Title: Senior Payroll and Benefits Specialist - UK and International
Job Salary: £175 - £200 Per Day
Senior Payroll and Benefits Specialist – UK and International
Day rate: £175 -£200 per day
London – Hybrid Working
5 Months Temporary Assignment
My client a Market Leader, are currently looking for an experienced senior international payroll and benefits specialist to complement our existing payroll and benefits team. This role can be based in either London or Birmingham offices. The role will manage both international and UK payroll and benefit processes by processing UK payrolls in house and collaborating with third-party payroll and benefit providers, internal international tax team and internal payroll teams globally.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Maintaining relations to all employee information, championing data integrity and utilising in house and third-party systems to its full capability.
* Preparing all payments from gross to net, including all statutory payments, pension contributions and salary sacrifice schemes for UK/International payrolls.
* Ensuring adequate controls in place to reduce errors.
* Ensuring appropriate internal procedures and controls are in line with best practice.
* Operating coordination point between the business and external vendors including internal teams such as HRBP, international tax and ensuring the monthly complete and timely data flow between all stakeholders.
* Consulting with all internal parties to ensure data has been accurately captured and processed.
* Ensuring relevant tax, social security, pension, and other statutory documentation are filed with the relevant authorities within the statutory deadlines.
* Ensuring statutory financial payments are processed within the statutory deadlines.
* Ensuring you accurately maintain compliance with all relevant departments such as HR, finance, benefits, international tax.
* Supporting and reviewing the monthly payroll and benefits activities of our mobile employees on temporary assignments for actual and shadow payrolls.
* Reconciling any discrepancies in each monthly process, escalating any discrepancies of payroll and benefits data to management or third parties.
* Maintaining accurate employee and employer records at all times.
* Being responsible for the document management processes for payrolls and benefits in your area.
* Dealing with pay and benefit queries using MyHR case management tool.
* Assisting senior members of the management team for processing meeting requests and other administration support.
* Participating in projects as required.
* Ensuring all tax year ends processed in time and accurately.
* Maintaining relevant salary and third-party payments to employees and vendors.
* Creating, obtaining approval, and submitting for payments payroll funding requests.
* Uploading bank file payments as required.
* Assisting all internal and external audits.
* Ensuring you are up to date with legislative changes and share with the team via process documentation.