Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Barrie Wreford
Job Location: Surrey
Job Title: Senior Payroll Specialist
Job Salary: £150 - £155 Per Day
Job Start Date:
We have an opportunity to recruit for a Senior Payroll Specialist to join our wider Global payroll team. Reporting to the EMEA Payroll Associate Manager, you will be responsible for payroll across EMEA, taking on responsibility for allocated existing operational countries.
In this role it is essential to have experience of several countries but also ideally UK payroll with good analytical skills as well as Excel.
This is a key role and as the Senior Payroll Specialist, you will ensure accurate and timely payment of employees within the EMEA range of countries in addition to collating Workday payroll specific data.
You will work with the Country External Payroll Vendors – or in some cases, the “In-House” payroll systems, releasing and receiving data as well as confirming results. You’ll also work with internal teams including Finance, Treasury, and Local HR and Operational Teams, to name a few.
In addition to the above, you will contribute to ensuring the teamwork towards continuous improvement, and driving and sustaining cross country process improvement and commonality, within the EMEA countries.
Desired Skill Requirements / Competencies / Experience
You must also have the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities and operate efficiently under continuous change.
Further requirements of the role include:
* Experience supporting senior management
* Ability to work across the globe and confidently work with Senior Stakeholders
* Strong drive for results, accuracy and control compliance
* Good communication skills, value added mentality and flexibility
* Proactive in anticipating problems which may occur
* Established payroll experience with some EMEA exposure.
* A second European language would be highly desirable