Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Recruitment
Contact Name: Tayla Marie Overland
Job Location: Berkshire
Job Title: Senior Payroll Specialist
Job Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
An award-winning company within the Top 100 of Recruitment agencies are seeing a new Senior Payroll Specialist!
Some duties include:
* Take ownership of our weekly temp payrolls for umbrella and PAYE workers over 3 recruitment businesses, ensuring accurate and timely delivery of each weekly payroll.
* Responsible for effectively communicating with Candidates, Clients, Sales Consultants, HMRC and umbrella providers.
* Ensuring accurate processing of starters, leavers, SSP, SMP, holiday pay, pensions, attachment of earnings and payroll adjustments.
* Reconciling and reporting on weekly payrolls.
* Working with accounts and credit control department to investigate and resolve discrepancies with timesheet and payroll records.
* Verifying timesheets submitted by sales team before they are processed through the payroll system.
* Communication with Pension Providers and Pension Regulator regarding auto-enrolment rules, including re-enrolment.
What do you get in return?
* Fully funded qualifications
* In-house training and coaching to support your career development and move into Management
* Quarterly bonuses
* Holiday buy and Sell Back Scheme plus a free day’s holiday at Christmas and for your birthday
* Anniversary & Long Service Awards
* Opportunity to go on annual company-funded weekend away!
Please apply today!