Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Rhiannon Bodman
Job Location: London
Job Title: Trainee Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £20000 - £23000 Per Annum
We are looking for a Trainee Payroll Administrator to join a rapidly growing business in London. The successful candidate will be a confident, enthusiastic and deeply committed individual who has a high level of attention to detail to assist the small team in processing the payroll on a monthly basis. Our client is offering a fantastic training package along with a competitive salary and benefit package!
The Junior Payroll Administrator will be responsible for:
* Managing the Payroll inbox and incoming post to distribute amongst the team
* Processing statutory payments – SSP / SMP as per HMRC guidelines
* Issuing of P45s to leavers and copy documents
* Processing bank changes, personal details and other payroll changes during the pay period.
* Dealing with phone calls responding to general enquiries via email
* General administration support for any ad-hoc tasks and projects
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
* Computer literacy including word processing – Excel required
* Working well under pressure while meeting deadlines
* Good Time Management and prioritising work load.
* A good level of English language and grammar is required.
* Ability to be self-motivated, innovative and work well as part of a dynamic team.
* Highly organised with great attention to detail.
* Strong written and verbal communication
* Calm under pressure and able to handle high work load
* ‘Can do’ attitude
* CIPP qualifications advantageous but not essential