Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Gemma Creamer
Job Location: London
Job Title: Workday Project Payroll Manager
Job Salary: £80,000 - £95,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
An outstanding opportunity has arisen working for a superb business as Workday Project Payroll Manager – this role requires candidates to start ASAP.
This is an integral role for the business and will work closely with payroll, finance and business stakeholders.
As the Workday Project Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for:
* Lead on Workday integrations projects
* Managing, supporting, and training Workday integration
* Analyse customer requirements and needs and preparing bespoke strategies
* Ensure all project deliverables are met in a timely manner
* Manage stakeholder expectations and provide regular updates
This is a fantastic chance to join a simply superb business at a very exciting time.
In order to be considered for this role, you must have experience of Workday configuration, testing, and deployment.