Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Professional Practice
Contact Name: Adam McCartney
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £9 - £10 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
Urgent requirement for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join a market-leading organisation in the service industry based near Manchester Airport.
Reporting into the Payroll Manager you will work as part of a team responsible for the timely and accurate processing of monthly payroll for over 1000 employees.
* Set up new starters and process leavers
* Processing end-to-end high-volume payroll
* Check financial data entered such as SMP, SPP, SSP
* Provide first line support for payroll queries.
* Liaise with HMRC when required.
* Calculate back pay form change forms
* Process Tax Code changes.
* Set-up and maintain Court Orders
* Liaise with pension providers with respect to starters and leavers
* Ensuring the integrity of the Payroll database through regular checks and updates
* Previous experience within a similar position
* Up to date knowledge of Payroll legislation
* Good manual calculation skills
* Ability to work to your own initiative
* Ability to work as part of a team and meet deadlines
* Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
* Effective written and verbal communication skills
* Good systems skills
This is a temporary to permanent vacancy and suitable candidates must be either immediately available or on a short notice period. For more information on the role please contact Adam in our Manchester office or click on the link below to apply.