Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Private Health
Contact Name: Jessica Townsend
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Location: West-yorkshire
Job Salary: £25000 - £30000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio Payroll are currently working with a firm in the Garforth area who are currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator to join their team.
* Payroll Administrator to provide a comprehensive and accurate payroll service across the business.
* Excellent Service delivery
* This is a role in a small team to provide comprehensive advice to employees in relation to payroll queries
* Processing and running of high volume end to end monthly payroll for 1200 employees
* Ensuring all necessary payments are made within the deadlines set, for example Pension Contributions and BACS Salary Payments
* Manual calculations
* Ensuring current payroll legislation knowledge is up to date and in line with HMRC, with procedures updated accordingly.
* HR tasks including running the pensions clinic, reviews, letter writing and distribution, occupational health and minute taking.
Desirable skills and attributes:
* Previous payroll experience
* A keen eye for detail
* System confident – Sage advantageous
* Strong basic maths skills
* Excellent communicator as you will be answering queries face to face
* Experience with a time and attendance system
* Manufacturing experience desirable not essential
* ADP systems experience desirable not essential
* Confident with Excel
* 25 days holiday plus bank
* Buy up to 5 days holiday
* Standard pension contribution
* Childcare vouchers
* Team building – Football matches,races, events