Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Rosie McIntyre
Job Location: Essex
Job Title: Payroll Assistant
Job Salary: £23000 - £25000 Per Annum
We are currently working with a multinational law firm who are seeking a Payroll Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities of the role include-
* Ensuring payroll data is entered on the i-Trent payroll system, including joiners & leavers, contractual changes, ah-hoc payments and benefits
* Query resolution and having shared ownership of the payroll mailbox
* Resolving payroll queries with high attention to detail
* Reconciliation of 3rd party deductions including pension contributions, private medical insurance and childcare vouchers
* Involvement with payroll projects
This is a great position in a well-established company, offering a competitive benefits package. Working hours are 9:30-5:30 and there is free parking on site.
Successful candidates will have payroll experience and be comfortable with dealing with a variety of payroll queries. They will also be switched on, have excellent communication skills and be keen to learn.