Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Leisure/Distribution
Contact Name: Fiona O'Neill
Job Location: Hertfordshire
Job Title: Payroll Assistant
Job Salary: £25000 - £29000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
My client is looking for Payroll Assistant to join their team on a full time basis. The person will work within the hospitality sector on a permanent basis, If you’re looking for a company that wants to help further your career and a fun inspiring work place. This is the opportunity for you.
* Ensure that biweekly and monthly payroll information is submitted to external payroll bureaus and processed accurately and in a timely manner.
* All company and regulatory requirements complied with, including National Minimum and Living Wage, Apprenticeship Levy, Pensions, Holiday pay, Sick pay, travel and other employee benefits.
* Strong and trusting relationships established with all key stakeholders, including Payroll Team colleagues, Finance, Hotel / Restaurant Managers, internal Heads of Department, and external Payroll service providers
* Opportunities for transformational change in the delivery of Payroll services identified and/or implemented.
* * Assist with preparation and review of the biweekly and monthly payroll cycles.
* Monitor and respond to queries within the shared Payroll mailboxes.
* Payroll related finance tasks including journals and balancing control accounts.
* Raising BACs payments where required.
* Liaise with key stakeholders across Hotels, Restaurants and Head Office to ensure Payroll information is completed accurately and in line with agreed policies and procedures.
* Payroll reconciliations including Apprenticeship Levy and Pension.
* Be the first point of contact within the Payroll Team for any queries from Hotel / Restaurant Managers and Payroll
* improvement of Payroll function and support wider group goals and initiatives.
* Provide support with project activity as required.
* Excellent attention to detail
* Excellent time management
* Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
* Good communication skills
Fantastic benefits, pensions and discounts!