Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Recruitment
Contact Name: Megan Fox
Job Location: Cambridgeshire
Job Title: Payroll Specialist
Job Salary: £26000 - £30000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
A fantastic opportunity to join a professional firm of Chartered Accountants and collaborative team based in Cambridge. This role would push you forward in a busy, challenging payroll environment and allow you to take achieve further strengths in your payroll career.
* Knowledge of the whole payroll life cycle – from inputting hours through to year end reconciliations including pension administration.
* Excellent knowledge and experience of manual calculations, knowledge of tax implications and current legislation governing the processing of payroll.
* Ability to bill clients appropriately and understand the implication of timeframe and working to deadlines.
* Ability to review bureau processing requirements on a daily basis and working from own initiative when appropriate to do so.
* Answering the phone and taking messages/dealing with client enquiries as appropriate.
* Confidence and interest in developing client relationships and ensuring that client expectations are met, if not exceeded, at all times.
* Helping out with other general duties as appropriate.
* Staying up to date on legislative changes that impact pay and benefits.
* Sharing PEM values of exceptional customer service.
* Working as part of the team and carrying out duties for other team members when appropriate.
* Share knowledge and information with other team members and provide advice to other departments when require to do so.
* A can do attitude and willingness to support others is important.