Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Payroll Bureau
Contact Name: Peter Bryant
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll & Systems Specialist
Job Salary: £40000 - £45000 Per Annum
At present Portfolio Payroll are currently working with an award winning payroll bureau who are looking to hire a Payroll & Systems Specialist on a full time permanent basis. This role offers a fantastic blend of payroll processing and systems management, which would suit a technically strong payroller who has experience fully implementing a new software, or somebody with exceptional IT skills who would like to take ownership of the performance and continued development of a Payroll software.
A selection of the main duties of the vacancy include:
* Maintaining the payroll system as required to produce timely, accurate, compliant payrolls and to manage monthly and annual payroll reporting requirements.
* Responsible for managing and testing system upgrades, and updating the system for changes in legislation,
* Maintain and enhance systems, controls and processes and document these in line with the policy and procedures for the company.
* Month-end payroll checking, processing, completion and related administration.
* Timely completion of year-end payroll processes, reporting and related administration such as the production of P60’s and P11D’s.
* Reconciliation of payroll control accounts.
* Monthly pensions’ administration including auto-enrolment, deductions and payment management, ensuring compliance and delivery to service levels
This vacancy offers candidate a wonderfully varied role which will challenge their diverse skillset, and enable continued professional development within a team-oriented environment, so should you feel that is the role for you then please feel free submit your CV today!