Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Chartered Accountants
Contact Name: Rosie McIntyre
Job Location: London
Job Title: Senior Payroll Consultant
Job Salary: £48000 - £50000 Per Annum
A leading Chartered Accountancy require an experience Senior Payroll professional to join their large payroll department and assist in the delivery of high class, start to finish payroll services for a number of domestic and international clients.
As a Senior Payroll Consultant, your responsibilities include:
* Processing own portfolio of clients payroll for UK, EMEA & APAC regions
* Acting as senior to the team – reviewing work and mentoring
* Supporting the Assistant Payroll Manager
* Review and process clients payroll
* Support on international expansions & onboarding of new clients
* Attend meetings with new and existing clients
* Process statutory deductions in line with legislation
* Import client information onto the system
* Onboarding of new clients
* Extensive UK payroll experience within a clients payroll environment
* Exposure to international payrolls
* Experience of reviewing and checking work at a senior level
* CIPP qualification is desirable
The role will be approximately 2 days a week in the London offices and 3 days working from home.
A competitive benefits package is on offer, along with a supportive and progressive environment.
Please apply if interested!